WHO WE ARE
CashCall Incorporated in 2018, The Egyptian Company for Electronic Payments has been established by a group of investors with extensive experience in mobile and fixed telecom operations, distribution and logistics who jointly embarked on building a nationwide electronic payment network to offer financial and payment services to consumers and businesses in Egypt.
The leading VAS and digital solutions company locally and internationally, running four subsidiaries serving 1000+ clients from various industries.
MDIC is a management and consulting company providing operation & management services to CSPs and advisory & consulting services in the telecom industry.
SCASH owns & operates a chemical, pharmaceuticals, constructions and logistics businesses. It is a leader in turnkey contractors & suppliers for water & electromechanical services projects in Egypt.
- Broad range of services
- Compliance with latest security aspects
- Multiple payment methods (mobile wallet, Retail, Credit Card)
- Fast-growing digital platform with new registered Merchants daily.
- Order from home, pay at the store
- Instant feedback and notification on transactions -Email/SMS
- Sales Reps’ availability
- all Products available across seamless experience for all channels
- Balance Statement, and detailed commission
- enabling POS machines, digital platform and dedicated retailer app
- Continuously developed and enhanced platform.
- Easy Cash management
- High available services
- Expert maintenance and Technical support
- Multiple commission schema (Transaction Commission, target incentive, and Loyalty Program)
- Real time transaction reporting, comprehensive monitoring of all transactions
- Increase Market Penetration by increasing service availability across the country
- A dedicated expert account management team
- Single technical interface for quick integration rather than many point-to-point connections
- Improve billing and collections effectiveness (cash flow management efficiency)
- Reduce cost of services and cash collection
- Flexible fee/collection structures
- Fraud prevention programs.
- Better forecast for cash management
- Capture of the cash market as well as boost credit/debit card payment collections
- Enhance customer experience
- Customer service
- Delivery points
- Know in real time, how much you have collected
- Monitor customer activity per channel and region
- Spot issues before becoming problems